|Fancy Girl and the Boyfriend starting work in the house in a serious and modest manner.|
- Be patient. Be Patient.
- When you don't understand what she says, tell her. She knows when you don't understand.
- Let her finish what she is trying to say. Don't finish her sentence for her in a hurry and think you have got it right. Don't guess what she is trying to say without asking if it is correct. Let her speak.
- She cannot move, she is dependent on others for everything, but her mind is as sharp as ever. She is still in there, thinking as fast as ever. She is not mentally disabled too.
- Don't be afraid of her tears. They are part of her and they need to be expressed. (Sometimes Julia cries deeply and loudly, and Barry is gentle and loving and so very kind with her).
- Once again, be patient. Give her time, let her have the time to speak, to communicate. Take time to be with her.
|The painting of Julia for A Graceful Death, finished a few weeks ago.|