- Say positive things to other people – don’t just think it
- If they don’t hear it, keep saying it
- Don’t spoil praise by demanding more at the same time
- Don’t wait til you are dying or a loved one is, before saying what you always wanted to say
- And if enough has not been said as death approaches then make those last months/days/hours count, and as I said in my last blog- it’s the relationships that count. Reconciliation is reconciliation whenever it happens, but it’s hard to do after death has intervened.
|Alan and his son Chris.|