- Lunch en route with Felicity Warner, this means lots of what my brothers and I used to describe as Windmilling, going round and round and round, like a windmill, chatting.
- Three days with Jane in her St Ives cottage. I know for a fact that Jane talks a lot and so do I.
- Lunch in Penzance with Soul Midwife and lovely lady, Joy, and we both have much to say
- On my way back from St Ives, lunch with Lizzie Hornby, who has written and performed the most beautiful music on this link- http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/elizabethhornby, and who is a teacher on this link - www.busymisslizzie.com. Someone with two websites does not sit in a corner silently watching the world go by.
- A night with my dear friend Fern, the witch, Soul Midwife and Reiki Master. Along with two others, the next day, I am going to do my Reiki 2, making a total of four of us, not including Fern's family. That is not about me seeking solitude. It is more like me seeking a party.
|St Ives, on my arrival, looking perfect|
|Wonderful and tasteful kitchen - and, note the paper on the floor. Jane has been ploughing through her paper work at the computer, and has been chucking it over her shoulder onto the floor. I think this is clutter.|
|St Ives Harbour.|
|This is what Cornwall is to me, rocks and pebbles on the beach and no one for miles around. I am but a pebble on the beach of life and so on.|