|Well? Did she?|
We were entertained by Quiz Master Extraordinaire, Alan, who prepared some excellent questions and organised four teams who actually answered the questions. Very early on, I realised that I was not going to be much help to my team, so smiled and looked pretty instead. I didn't know anything. "I live," I told them, "in a bubble of my own, the outside world does not enter." They seemed to accept this, and I thought it let me off the hook, so all was fine and we all relaxed.
|Alan asking some very hard questions. As I was in my self imposed bubble, where the rest of the world does not enter, I was free to take the photos.|
The following businesses, apart from the Rotary Club for Bognor and Hotham, donated for our raffle. We are so thankful to all of them.
- Kirstie, from Kirstie's Kitchen in Bognor. Excellent hand made and decorated cakes, all made and delivered by Kirstie herself
- Grande Wines in Bognor, donated a bottle of wine, thank you
- Theme Party Fancy Dress in Bognor donated two displays of helium balloons, and a child's elephant costume which went very fast in the raffle
- Runcton Farm Shop donated a lovely basket of veg and fruit, made up freshly just before our event
- Paris from Simply Hair donated not only her time to come and shave Jackie's hair, but a voucher for a cut and blow dry.
- Walnut Tree Pub donated a three course meal and we all know, their food is excellent
- Jackie! Not only is she undergoing chemo, feeling rough, having to sit still for a week so her friend can organise a fund and awareness raising event round her, but she donates 4 bottles of beer too. Amazing.