|Me, Eileen and Rhona, making wonderful art at the kitchen table. We did stop for lunch, and the food was as colourful as our arty stuff.|
|A lovely grouping of three angels, I will base our painting on this format.|
- I am in a bit of a Place of Unknowing at the moment. I have many ideas, but what is it all for? A bit of angst probably doesn't do anyone any harm.
- I am meeting with the documentary film maker on Tuesday and we will talk and do some preparatory filming. This is to see how it all comes across, the work this lady is doing involves many people and ideas, I may or may not be right for her. I will have a bath and practice my most sincere expressions so that she likes me.
- AGD Brighton is going ahead big time. We are all just getting on with the organising. Rhona here is a graphic artist and does the invites and posters for me, and so we have had a little chat about what I need. (Rhona, can you do another AGD invite? Yes. Thanks.)
- I spoke to St Helier's hospital on Thursday last week, and oh. I went to the wrong hospital and messed it all up. I was half an hour late, and kept everyone waiting. They were so nice, but with less time, I think I spoke like those cattle auctioneers in the USA, who speak so fast you can't understand a word unless you frequently buy cattle from them. Not my most inspired talk, but life is full of mishaps that keep us on our toes.
- I am meeting an interesting Funeral Director in Hove this week. The nice man from Dying Matters put us in touch with each other, we have the same outlook I believe, so he must be pretty fab.
- I am speaking to the Martlets Hospice in Hove too this week, about the Swansong Stories. This, if you rememberer, is the one to one creative projects I want to do with people at the end of life.
|This is a big bag, and it could be a teacosy too, for a very big, long, low pot.|
|Inside, we have polka dot lined pockets. A useful kind of bag, undefined, but useful.|