|You will just have to imagine the scrambled eggs.|
- The "Conversations on the End of Life, finding time to think in our busy worlds" are continuing. 17 September is the next one here in Bognor, at the Salvation Army community centre. Gail Willington, my old pal from Lancashire will be there as we are doing it together. She runs Elizabeth Way Family Funeral Service ( www.elizabeth-way.co.uk ) and everything depends on whether she can get away or not. I will be there though.
- Dying Matters want me to write another guest blog.
- AGD is going to Ascot in September, Swansea in late October/early November and to Bournemouth in March 2015
- I am doing one more painting for AGD. I am painting and interviewing my brother Dominic. This is about me too, when I look at Dominic, I see myself. We have had the first interview, and we have decided how I will paint him. This collaboration is unashamedly about me too.
- I have a new commission following on from the idea of God's Study, a painting of a snapshot of God's study as he pops out, and all of the books, memos, photographs and personal effects that God has on his desk and laptop. The new commission is God's Kitchen, which will be as the study, God has popped out for a moment, and this is a snap shot of his kitchen. That will be ready for the end of August.
|Part of the process. Pray into the pie and let it pass.|